I’m a INSERM researcher working on synaptic plasticity and neuronal dynamics. How neurons are establishing connections in a network, why, and how this is affecting or modulating the activity in return are my main topics of interest. Within the Vision Institute, we are also developing a fast and scalable software for performing the spike sorting of large multi-electrode arrays recordings, called SpyKING CIRCUS. This should be available soon.
- , 2020. Axonal Na+ channels detect and transmit levels of input synchrony in local brain circuits, Science Advances, volume 6.
- , 2018. A spike sorting toolbox for up to thousands of electrodes validated with ground truth recordings in vitro and in vivo, eLife (David Kleinfeld, ed.), eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd, volume 7.
- , 2016.Slow feature analysis with spiking neurons and its application to audio stimuli, Journal of computational neuroscience, volume 40.
- , 2016. Erratum: Addendum: Models of Metaplasticity: A Review of Concepts, Frontiers in computational neuroscience, volume 10.
- , 2016. Recent progress in multi-electrode spike sorting methods, Journal of Physiology-Paris, volume 110.
- , 2015. Impact of sub and supra-threshold adaptation currents in networks of spiking neurons, Journal of computational neuroscience, volume 39.
- , 2015. Fast Learning with Weak Synaptic Plasticity, The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, volume 35.
- , 2014. Supervised learning with decision margins in pools of spiking neurons, Journal of computational neuroscience, volume 37.
- , 2014. Neo: an object model for handling electrophysiology data in multiple formats, Frontiers in neuroinformatics, volume 8.
- , 2013. The Convallis rule for unsupervised learning in cortical networks, PLoS computational biology, volume 9.
- , 2012. Population rate dynamics and multineuron firing patterns in sensory cortex, The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, volume 32.
- , 2012.Stable learning in stochastic network states, The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, volume 32.
- , 2011.Topologically invariant macroscopic statistics in balanced networks of conductance-based integrate-and-fire neurons, Journal of computational neuroscience, volume 31.
- , 2009.Reliable recall of spontaneous activity patterns in cortical networks, The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, volume 29.
- , 2009. Network-state modulation of power-law frequency-scaling in visual cortical neurons, PLoS computational biology, volume 5.
- , 2008. PyNN: A Common Interface for Neuronal Network Simulators, Frontiers in neuroinformatics, volume 2.
- , 2006. Fast non local means denoising for 3D MR images, Medical image computing and computer-assisted intervention : MICCAI ... International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, volume 9.