Research Engineer (IR2 UPMC)
I am a postdoctoral researcher working on software tools for neural simulations as well as on neural models of sensory systems and plasticity. At the moment, I mainly focus on the development of Brian 2, the upcoming new version of the Brian simulator. This simulator combines an easy-to-use and flexible high-level syntax (models are described in Python scripts using mathematical notation for the equations governing the model dynamics) with an efficient simulation framework based on a modular approach that transparently generates, compiles and executes code.
- , 2016. Fast and accurate spike sorting in vitro and in vivo for up to thousands of electrodes, bioRxiv, Cold Spring Harbor Labs Journals.
- , 2015. Fast Learning with Weak Synaptic Plasticity, The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, volume 35.
- , 2014. Equation-oriented specification of neural models for simulations, Frontiers in neuroinformatics, volume 8.
- , 2009. The operating regime of local computations in primary visual cortex, Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991), volume 19.
- , 2007. Dynamics of orientation tuning in cat v1 neurons depend on location within layers and orientation maps, Frontiers in neuroscience, volume 1.