The Computational Neuroscience of Sensory Systems group belongs to the Vision Institute in Paris (INSERM/CNRS/UPMC). We are also affiliated to Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris. We have been supported by ANR, ERC and FRM.
- , 2022. An electrophysiological and behavioral model of Paramecium, the “swimming neuron”, bioRxiv.
- , 2021. Electrical match between initial segment and somatodendritic compartment for action potential backpropagation in retinal ganglion cells, Journal of Neurophysiology.
- , 2021. Neurons with dendrites can perform linearly separable computations with low resolution synaptic weights [version 3; peer review: 3 approved], F1000Research, volume 9.
- , 2020. Axonal Na+ channels detect and transmit levels of input synchrony in local brain circuits, Science Advances, volume 6.
- , 2020. Theoretical relation between axon initial segment geometry and excitability, eLife, volume 9.
- , 2020. Brian2GeNN: accelerating spiking neural network simulations with graphics hardware, Sci Rep, volume 10.
- , 2020. A simple device to immobilize protists for electrophysiology and microinjection, Journal of Experimental Biology, volume 223.