The Computational Neuroscience of Sensory Systems group belongs to the Vision Institute in Paris (INSERM/CNRS/UPMC). We are also affiliated to Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris. We have been supported by ANR, ERC and FRM.
- , 2017. On the relation between pitch and level, Hearing Research.
- , 2017. The basis of sharp spike onset in standard biophysical models, PLoS ONE, volume 12.
- , 2017. Modeling neuron-glia interactions with the Brian 2 simulator, bioRxiv, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
- , 2017. Sustainable computational science: the ReScience initiative, PeerJ Computer Science, volume 3.
- , 2017. Mobility as the Purpose of Postural Control, Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, volume 11.
- , 2016. Covariation of axon initial segment location and dendritic tree normalizes the somatic action potential, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 113.
- , 2016.Slow feature analysis with spiking neurons and its application to audio stimuli, Journal of computational neuroscience, volume 40.
- , 2016. Single CA3 pyramidal cells trigger sharp waves in vitro by exciting interneurones, The Journal of physiology, volume 594.
- , 2016.On the variation of interaural time differences with frequency, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, volume 139.
- , 2016. Erratum: Addendum: Models of Metaplasticity: A Review of Concepts, Frontiers in computational neuroscience, volume 10.
- , 2016. Fast and accurate spike sorting in vitro and in vivo for up to thousands of electrodes, bioRxiv, Cold Spring Harbor Labs Journals.
- , 2016. Recent progress in multi-electrode spike sorting methods, Journal of Physiology-Paris, volume 110.
- , 2015. Impact of sub and supra-threshold adaptation currents in networks of spiking neurons, Journal of computational neuroscience, volume 39.
- , 2015. Philosophy of the Spike: Rate-Based vs. Spike-Based Theories of the Brain, Frontiers in systems neuroscience, volume 9.
- , 2015. Fast Learning with Weak Synaptic Plasticity, The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, volume 35.
- , 2015. Neural tuning matches frequency-dependent time differences between the ears, eLife, volume 4.