The Computational Neuroscience of Sensory Systems group belongs to the Vision Institute in Paris (INSERM/CNRS/UPMC). We are also affiliated to Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris. We have been supported by ANR, ERC and FRM.
- , 2020. Axonal Na+ channels detect and transmit levels of input synchrony in local brain circuits, Science Advances, volume 6.
- , 2020. Theoretical relation between axon initial segment geometry and excitability, eLife, volume 9.
- , 2020. Brian2GeNN: accelerating spiking neural network simulations with graphics hardware, Sci Rep, volume 10.
- , 2020. Properties of the axial current of retinal ganglion cells at spike initiation, bioRxiv, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
- , 2019. A simple device to immobilize protists for electrophysiology and microinjection, bioRxiv.
- , 2019. Anticipatory coadaptation of ankle stiffness and sensorimotor gain for standing balance, PLOS Computational Biology, volume 15.
- , 2019. Brian 2, an intuitive and efficient neural simulator, eLife (Frances K Skinner, ed.), volume 8.
- , 2019. Postural adjustments in anticipation of predictable perturbations allow elderly fallers to achieve a balance recovery performance equivalent to elderly non-fallers, Gait & Posture, volume 71.
- , 2019. Modeling Neuron--Glia Interactions with the Brian 2 Simulator, Chapter in Computational Glioscience (Maurizio De Pittà, Hugues Berry, eds.), Springer.
- , 2019. Neural coding: The bureaucratic model of the brain, Behavioral and Brain Sciences, volume 42.
- , 2019. Is coding a relevant metaphor for the brain?, Behavioral and Brain Sciences, volume 42.
- , 2018.Code generation in computational neuroscience: a review of tools and techniques, Front. Neuroinform., volume 12.
- , 2018. The electrical significance of axon location diversity, Current Opinion in Neurobiology, volume 51.
- , 2018. Contribution of the Axon Initial Segment to Action Potentials Recorded Extracellularly, eNeuro, volume 5.
- , 2018. A spike sorting toolbox for up to thousands of electrodes validated with ground truth recordings in vitro and in vivo, eLife (David Kleinfeld, ed.), eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd, volume 7.
- , 2018. [Re] Non-additive coupling enables propagation of synchronous spiking activity in purely random networks, ReScience, volume 4.
- , 2018. The world is complex, not just noisy, Behavioral and Brain Sciences, volume 41.